Inner Health For
Iridology and Sclerology
Quality health supplements
Gluten free and organic health foods
Disorders and conditions frequently treated by natural health practitioners
- Fatigue and sleep problems
- Auto immune disorders, e.g. arthritis, gout, fibromyalgia
- Hormonal imbalances, e.g. menopausal, endometriosis/polycystic ovaries
- Digestive disorders, e.g. IBS, candida, colitis
- Skin disorders, e.g. eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Chronic pain/Headache/Migraine
- Children’s health issues
- Recurrent infections, e.g. colds, tonsillitis, cystitis
- Mental and emotional issues
- Blood pressure
Iridology and Sclerology
are diagnostic tools
The iris (iridology) and eye whites (sclerology) reveal a clear and accurate picture of our past, present and possible future health.
- Inherent strengths and weaknesses of organs, glands and body tissues
- Primary nutritional needs of the body
- Quality of assimilation of nutrients
- Which organs are in greatest need
- The amount and location of toxicity
- Digestive imbalance
- High risk areas
- Lymphatic congestion
- Information based on blood-quality and lymphatic-content
- Subtle changes in vital organs
- The cleansing and healing process as the body adjusts to optimal health
- How emotions can alter your physical health
Naturopathic medicine is based on
the healing power of nature
There are two areas of focus in naturopathy: one is supporting the body’s own healing abilities, and the other is empowering people to make lifestyle changes necessary for the best possible health.
Naturopathic doctors use a variety of therapies and techniques such as nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathy, flower essences, and various body therapies including orthobionomy.
Homeopathy is a system of medicine, based on treating the individual with highly diluted substances
It works on the principle of “like cures like” – that is, a substance that would cause symptoms in a healthy person is used to cure those same symptoms in illness. E.g. a person suffering from insomnia might be given coffea, a remedy made from coffee.
Homeopathy treats the person rather than the named “disease” so potentially it can help patients with a wide range of conditions, both acute and chronic.
For further information on naturopathy, homoeopathy or iridology or to book an appointment with one of our therapists please contact us today.
Organic food products and supplements
We have a wonderful range of natural and organic food products and a wide selection of quality supplements.
From therapeutic herbal teas, gluten free products, and flax seed oils to organic grains and cereals, there’s something for everyone’s dietary needs.
One of our most popular products is the Tru2U Tart Cherry Juice which contains high levels of natural melatonin (essential for sleep) and has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Other popular brands include:
Artemis, Ceres Organics, Comvita, Ethical Nutrients, Kiwi Herb, Malcolm Harker, Metagenics, Miessence, Natracare, Nature’s Way, New Era, Nordic Naturals, Radiance, T.J. Clark, Tru2U, Waihi Bush and Weleda.
Would you like help with choosing a supplement or remedy that suits you? Please fill in our online enquiry form.