Inner Health For
Iridology and Sclerology
Quality health supplements
Gluten free and organic health foods
Disorders and conditions frequently treated by natural health practitioners
- Fatigue and sleep problems
- Auto immune disorders, e.g. arthritis, gout, fibromyalgia
- Hormonal imbalances, e.g. menopausal, endometriosis/polycystic ovaries
- Digestive disorders, e.g. IBS, candida, colitis
- Skin disorders, e.g. eczema, psoriasis, acne
- Chronic pain/Headache/Migraine
- Children’s health issues
- Recurrent infections, e.g. colds, tonsillitis, cystitis
- Mental and emotional issues
- Blood pressure
Iridology and Sclerology
are diagnostic tools
The iris (iridology) and eye whites (sclerology) reveal a clear and accurate picture of our past, present and possible future health.
- Inherent strengths and weaknesses of organs, glands and body tissues
- Primary nutritional needs of the body
- Quality of assimilation of nutrients
- Which organs are in greatest need
- The amount and location of toxicity
- Digestive imbalance
- High risk areas
- Lymphatic congestion
- Information based on blood-quality and lymphatic-content
- Subtle changes in vital organs
- The cleansing and healing process as the body adjusts to optimal health
- How emotions can alter your physical health
Naturopathic medicine is based on
the healing power of nature
There are two areas of focus in naturopathy: one is supporting the body’s own healing abilities, and the other is empowering people to make lifestyle changes necessary for the best possible health.
Naturopathic doctors use a variety of therapies and techniques such as nutrition, herbal medicine, homeopathy, flower essences, and various body therapies including orthobionomy.
Homeopathy is a system of medicine, based on treating the individual with highly diluted substances
It works on the principle of “like cures like” – that is, a substance that would cause symptoms in a healthy person is used to cure those same symptoms in illness. E.g. a person suffering from insomnia might be given coffea, a remedy made from coffee.
Homeopathy treats the person rather than the named “disease” so potentially it can help patients with a wide range of conditions, both acute and chronic.
Organic food products and supplements
We have a wonderful range of natural and organic food products and a wide selection of quality supplements.
From therapeutic herbal teas, gluten free products, and flax seed oils to organic grains and cereals, there’s something for everyone’s dietary needs.